Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Break

It's been quite a while since my last update! I have to tell myself to keep doing sketches otherwise this year is going to end up as unprodcutive (in terms of drawings) as last year! Things don't seem to be too bad though. I already have ideas for new projects and now it is just finding the time to put them on paper!

The 5 day weekend for Easter was much appreciated but was very very unproductive *wail*. I didn't manage to start some of the said art projects which is a bummer but! I went on a trip to Philip Island with my sis and her friends on Friday and they managed to catch quite a few fish and a few crabs. Fresh sashimi on the beach and korean seafood soup for dinner... NICE! Some sketches from the trip before I ran out of pencil lead (-_-) :




Jiman koko untangling the fishing line


Here are some sketches from my sketch book:

FFvsXIII Noctis - Can't wait til the game is out!


FFVII ACC Cloud - This sketch is kinda half arsed but I like the way it turned out


Okay, my goal now is to get some paintings done and post them up by next weekend. As if! I'll make it more realistic and say in a month, but I hope I'll have some more sketches to post by next weekend.

P.S. One of the things I've been meaning to do is to be able to play a whole song on the piano (properly). Been trying to play River Flows in You by Yirma on the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k

What a tough piece to start learning piano with *goes to the corner to cry* What an idiot I am for doing this to myself! Progress 5%

No comments: