Monday, December 28, 2009

December 2009

It's been quite a while since I lasted posted anything, been busy entertaining my mum and bro for the past 2 weeks =) I suppose this will be the last post of 2009 and so I will wrap it up with nice photos I've been taking throughout the month. I did say I was busy, so no sketches =P

Trip to Philip Island


Graduation!


Cherry picking at Mornington Peninsula


A day trip to Lorne on Christmas


It's been a great month and I enjoyed every bit of it! Thanks to my sis and Jiman koko for organising the trips and driving us around. To enjoy it with mum and Ed was great. See Pa, you have to come next time! Don't worry Jan, we'll take you around when you come down to Melbourne too! Hopefully that time I will be the one driving =D

Until next time, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: