Friday, December 4, 2009

NCIS

One of the coolest, most addictive TV series I have watched so far. And I thought CSI was good... I don't know why I found this series so appealing. I love that the characters are of different ages, have very different and unique personalities but still get along well (or try to) with each other. Love the Gibbs back head slap =D Just last week I watched the episodes where Kate was killed. It was supposed to be tear jerking, but they managed to add hints of humour without destroying the atmosphere.

The one and only Leroy Jethro Gibbs, played by Mark Harmon!

The rest of his team and his KafPow-drinking, goth forensic scientist

I haven't found nice reference pictures for Ducky, Jimmy, Kate and the directors yet so I guess there'll be another post dedicated for them.

P.S. Congratulations to everyone who did well for their exams and those who will be graduating end of this year! A special congrats to my best friend who did her very best and will be graduating soon in Malaysia. Proud of you girl! ;)

No comments: