Saturday, January 23, 2010

Almost settled

Initially my plan was to move into the new place on Monday cause it'll be easier for me to attend wushu trainings. Last Sunday night, I found myself alone with nothing to do and my mind was just nagging me about all the unpacking and cleaning that needed to be done at the new place. With enough time to catch the last bus, I packed the little things I had left at my sister's and rushed out. Staying over the first night was a little weird as I always had trouble sleeping in an unfamiliar place for the first time but no problems with my cosy room now!

The place is looking real sweet at the moment. Me and my housie just got a coffee table this morning so no photos of that yet but here are the photos that I have so far:


Spacious living room with lots of bean bags


Dining and kitchen area


Shower and toilet


Has no locks! Hence the signs =)


The laundry room is really spacious too


My cosy room (only missing a study chair)


Thanks for the bookshelf sis, it's serving me well!


Set of drawers from sis with fresh coats of paint and new handles from Bunnings


A lot of the furniture (like the TV, sofa bed etc) belonged to Jay. He also got the dining table and stuff in the kitchen all sorted out before I moved in so thanks so much for that =) Can't wait to have everything properly settled (like the internet RAWR!!). Also looking forward to living with my new housemates, please take care of me in the future!

On a side note:
Soap's back!!! xD Hurrah! Thankies so much for the gifts from Japan.

I also need to wish our chipmunk leader a happy belated birthday =) Hope you are doing well back in KL!

No comments: